Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Girl Productions: Remembering my first forced femme video...

So.... this is a great example of the types of files, videos, presets i have used to release my inner sissy.... Don't get me wrong... i don't know if i truly believe you can get hypnotized this way, but damn...

i know you can trance to this, i prefer to get a little high, turn out the lights and put on y headphones, smoke my ciggy and watch and let my mind drift away....

if you have even a tiny bit of sissy inside.. these types of files are sure to make her come to the surface... be warned!




i love hypno files.. and i am sure to post more... so leave a comment, vote, or just sign my guestbook, tell me what you like, what you dont like... i live to serve.....

Good Girl Productions: Remembering my first forced femme video...: I remember watching this... and melting... le sigh! http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/feminized/art/CockSuck.swf

Oh, btw..... if you like this, check out this link....
http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/feminized/index.php

And... i cannot stress how AWESOME annamalice's blog is either... check her and / or felicia by following the links at the bottom of my front page!

No comments:

Post a Comment