Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sooo Much To Say!

So quick update on me.... nah.. let's not. Been hard without Her around, and i could go on and on....

Can't keep my hands off myself lately... dressing and playing all the time. Sat the other day with my glass daddy in my pussy for four hours! But that's another story....

Missus has been milking me almost every two days as well... this morn she went right for my pussy as i stroked! i let her... i dont play shy anymore... i beg her to fuck me.....

my new tactic to get her to accept me... every now and again... i make her take her dirty panties off, and slip them up my legs.. put them on me... then i wear them all day. giggles! She dont like it.. but i think its workin.....

Been dressing.. lots! Wearing my panties a few times a week now. Either under my boy undies.. or even.. as my only undies! Once, recently, i have to work onsite.. late for a widow, she's sweet and clueless. i took the oppertunity to fully dress in my fav outfit.. pink lacy panties, pink lacy bra, thigh highs... NO boy undies!

OMG! my clitty was chubby for hours!, i kept having to retuck! i think she saw my stockings as i crawled under her desk... i gave a little tushy wiggle, just to let her know i was a fairy! Here's a pic i took in her bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment