Friday, June 8, 2012

Sexy or Sexual?

"mmmmmm... where's Your panties from last night? Put them on me? hehehe"

"whaa?" She cocks Her head and looks to me. Spinning and out to the hallway, She returns with the small fabric in Her hands. "These are probably too small for you...."

"Put them on me." my sissy legs in the air, stiff clit full and standing proud.

She sniffed the cotton, then held them to my nose, the soft scent of Her clean pussy barely evident. Back and forth, She would sniff and find a small source of fragrance, then place them under my nostrils, poking my nose, letting me inhale. She knows my fetish for Her musk and She enjoys it with me. She asks, "Why do you like wearing my panties so much?"

"i dunno.... they make me feel sexy i guess."

There it is. A minor slip of the tongue that i didn't catch... but She sure did.

"Sexy?...or....Sexual?" She asked with an unsure look. i realized the difference between the two, and the implications of what i actually said.... debating my replies quickly... i choose one that kept the sexy door open.

"Ummmmmm.... both, i guess" i giggled as She began slipping the blue cotton bikini's up and over my bubble butt. My hard clit bulging and lewdly displayed in the front of the tight girly undies. My eggs pulled up tight as well, as a round bulge under the clit hose... "hurt me" i requested, displaying my pantied sack.

She pouted but complied, flicking one of my eggs hard, harder, She missed, and a softer hit. She stopped. Inflicting even some soreness is not Her thing, but i like a little bit of ache sometimes.

We went about our morning, She watched me prance around dressed only in Her used undies. She walked in on my having a morning pee... i was sitting like a good girl, which - for me is not sooo unusual, but this time, when She walked in... my knees were together, clitty tucked under, panties just pulled to the knees. i was posed and pissing like a good girl. And i let Her see. Even if She didnt make the connection... im sure, somewhere inside, She will begin to see me less as a man, and more as Her little girl.

After the pee, i tucked under, but not sever... but flatter nonetheless. I made the bed and prepared my things, while wearing with no standing clit. Like a girl. She didnt complain. In fact, She left... happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment